For the benefit of readers who may not be versed or well versed in the arabic language, most of the Frequently used Arabic Text (F.A.T.) on this site are translated below:
- Allaah – God.
- Islaam – The religion of peace.
- Deen – Religion
- Qur’aan – The Holy Book
- Sunnah – The way of life as lived and taught by the Prophet Muhammad, Peace be upon him.
- Ummah – Nation.
- Muslim – The one who submits to the Will of Allaah.
- Assalaamu ‘alaykum wa rahmatuLlaah wa baarakatuHu – May the Peace, Mercy and Blessings of Allaah be on you.
- JazaakumuLlaahu khayran – May Allaah reward you with good.
- BaarakAllaahu feekum – May Allaah bless it for you (plural).
- In shaa Allaah – If Allaah Wills.
- Fee SabeeliLlaah – For the sake of Allaah.