- All comments are published at the discretion of MUSLIM Magazine.
- Comments are the opinions of the individuals leaving them and do not necessarily reflect the views of MUSLIM Magazine or its content providers.
- Comments are intended to be a means of reaction to a specific post and will be moderated for relevance, obscenity, libel or hateful and defamatory language.
- Do not submit commercial, off-topic or other copyrighted material.
We request that all readers, fellow bloggers, and magazines follow the below guidelines when re-posting, reblogging and sharing articles from themuslimh00d.wordpress.com on their own sites and/or printed material:
1. Monthly submissions will be received at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Early notification should be made, if there’s going to be an absence in the monthly submission.
3. Writing for MUSLIM is NOT paid work but for the sake of Allaah and the Ummah.
4. In the light of policy No. 3, we’d like to stress that articles that go against the Qur’aan and Sunnah will not be accepted.